How to wrap your NFT
Step by step guide
- 2.Make sure you are connected to a wallet such as Metamask.
- 3.Ensure you are connected to the network that your NFTs are located.
- 4.Discover the NFTs within your wallet.
- 5.Choose the NFT you would like to wrap
- 6.Add collateral, set royalties and recipients, fees and time-locks.
- 7.Click the wrap token button.
- 8.Approve and verify action with your wallet.
- 9.Wait for approval
- 10.Confirm Gas fees. Ensure that you have sufficient funds in your wallet.
- 11.Wait for transaction confirmation, once displayed you can now view on blockexplorer.
- 12.Your wNFT will be displayed in the wNFT section along with the parameters that you have set.
or use our video
How to Wrap NFT? Explained in 2 minutes