The main hypostases and parts of the Project
The Project as a whole acts as:
- 1.A cross-chain aggregator of liquidity wrapped in NFT of any order;
- 2.A formalizer for valuation of assets within NFTs of any level of complexity;
- 3.An automatic anti-fraud system for the NFT market and related industries.
In doing so, the Protocol:
- 1.Helps wrap and unwrap assets;
- 2.Templates the NFT creation process for platforms (marketplaces, exchanges, etc.);
- 3.Sets a minimum valuation for NFT at the expense of the accumulator.
Oracle in turn:
- 1.Creates a scoring system - initial valuation of assets through open data analysis;
- 2.Applies as a classical and/or AI-anti-fraud system, which allows each market participant to manage risk;
- 3.Systematizes all positive and negative patterns in the use of NFT of any order.
- 1.Becomes one of the first decentralized and collateralized simultaneously market indices for NFT and related assets (synthetic, among others);
- 2.Acts as a selling instrument and the initial unit of exchange;
- 3.Also, the Index verifies Oracle data, preventing manipulation by misrepresentation of information by participants.
Besides these elements, there is Token, which acts as their link: herewith, all three elements (Protocol, Oracle, Index) can be used independently, without Token, but it adds unique functionality to DAO NIFTSY:
- 1.Participation in royalty payments to any actor (subject, script, AI, etc.) by paying on any complex transactions in the subject-object model;
- 2.WUM mechanics is a dynamic part of drive, transaction processing;
- 3.Second- and subsequent-order NFT cross-chain exchange which functions are discount and netting rate;
- 4.Unification of token standards through a single wrapper format;
- 5.Tool for simplification and objectification of derivatives, that means valuation through turnover/pledge analysis of any tokens;
- 6.Token bonus model in the development of the Project ecosystem such as airdrops, bounty programs, etc.
Thus, the Token is a primitive cross-chain transfer mechanism for NFT wrapped assets (liquidity) and serves to reduce transaction costs.