Roadmap. Part #02
The following networks are planned to deploy the Protocol: Aptos, ZKSync.
Product DAO Envelop plans to move forward with the following steps:
- 1.Release zero, first, and second versions of the SAFT wNFT dApp - an application for creating a bundle of wNFTs in a single transaction.
- 2.Launch a farming dApp built on the developed Protocol:
- Version 0: with an unlimited reward pool.
- Version 1: with a limited reward pool and support for farming multiple ERC20 tokens simultaneously.
- 3.Develop a launchpad for selling NFTs and wNFTs:
- Version 0: sale of only wNFTs, a single-trading application.
- Version 1: sale of NFTs and wNFTs, a multi-trading application.
- 4.Conduct research and develop an MVP crosschain solution for transferring liquidity from one EVM network to another. Release a full version of the dApp with decentralized liquidity across networks.
- 5.Develop multiple versions of an NFT minting service with data storage in decentralized repositories like SWARM and IPFS:
- Version 0: NFT minting and data storage in Swarm.
- Version 1: Addition of IPFS.
- Version 2: NFT minting smart contract factory.
- 6.Implement the use of a subscription service for payment within the DAO Envelop dApps.
- 7.Develop a comprehensive platform for organizing online and offline events using NFT tickets. Conduct the first 10 events in 2023.
- 8.Develop and launch a decentralized liquidity cryptocurrency exchange platform in 2023.
- 9.Provide support for all DAO Envelop dApps through the development of an Oracle for transaction data in EVM networks.